28 May 2009

You Won't Believe Me

Heck! I don't believe me! I worked all day yesterday to get caught up with all our Flickr photos and I DID IT!!! The photos you see on Flickr are the ones I've got on my computer. (Well, the good ones, anyway!) So from now on (theoretically) I should be able to post photos as I do blog entries and stay all up-to-date and everything ... that'll probably last until we go to the Cochran Family Reunion in June and I get home with a camera load of pictures and have no time to sort through them! :) But for the next month, I intend to bask in my caught-up-ness and enjoy the guilt-free feeling of web surfing without knowing I need to be uploading photos!

Click here to go to our photo albums of our newest photos! (And there are over 200 of them so make sure you have some time! Eek!)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

The pictures are wonderful - well worth waiting for. Thank you so much for documenting their lives for us.

The Bouldins said...

glad ya liked 'em! :)