(For those unfamiliar with our house, the front yard is a mere two steps down from our doorway, but because of the way the land slopes, our back yard is accessible by either going out to the front yard and walking around the side of the house or going out on our deck and trooping down a longish staircase. If I have a lot to get done and the kids are bouncing off the walls, I'll lock them out on the deck to play. But they have more fun and space to roam if we're out front. Which means Mommy needs to be outside as well.)
This time, I was smart. I got everything set up while the kids were napping.
My reading spot/the snack spot is all ready to go and the slide is set out on the flattest part of the yard ...
SNACK TIME!


(I think I mentioned earlier that Dax will just toss his pacifier out of his mouth when he sees food or drink that he wants to eat. The picture above is as he is picking it up out of the grass where it had landed when he tossed it when he saw his popcorn.)













2 comments:
Those are some great pictures. Julia's eyes are SO blue! And Dax just looks like such a sweetie.
Thanks! I love, love, love my new lens :) (The babies aren't too far down on my list, either!)
Post a Comment