... and all the yellow is gone from the corners of my eyes.
... and I still get the hiccups all the time.
... and I like Huggies diapers best.
... and I still love me some Similac. I eat up to 4 ounces at a feeding!
... and when my Mom feeds me, I like to hold onto her fingers while I eat.
... and I know that when you take the bottle out of my mouth you are supposed to sit me up and try to burp me, and if you don't I pinch my lips together and won't take the bottle again until you do!
... and Mommy doesn't know how someone who doesn't brush her teeth (me) can have such sweet breath even right after she wakes up. (Daddy agrees)
... and I am trying to learn how to sleep without being swaddled. I do okay during the day, but at night I still need the extra help.
... and I love when my Dad rubs my scalp and quietly says my name over and over again.
... and sometimes I scrunch up my nose, squint my eyes and give a HUGE open grin which melts my Mommy's and Daddy's hearts even though their brains know it's just gas.
... and I started my tummy time exercises this past week. I don't like them very much.
... and I am starting to follow things with my eyes.
... and Mama thinks I have the Bouldin eyebrows.
... and I saw my first snowfall. (Only from the window, it was too cold to go outside.)
Love,
Julia
Julia
0 comments:
Post a Comment