07 May 2009

And I Was Doing So Well ...

Dax has the fever. Not The Fever For The Flavor Of A Pringles. Although I'm sure he'd eat them if you put them on his plate. He'll eat anything. Even Crayons and baby wipes.

Nope. He has the high fever with no other symptoms that plagued Julia two weeks ago. I can tell it's the same because when I laid him down on our bed on his back, he couldn't even summon the energy to try to roll over. And he hates to lay on his back. Just try changing his diaper if you don't believe me! He was so puny he couldn't even move his head to keep track of me in the room; he just followed me around with his eyes. Now that's pitiful!

So, if this plays out like Julia's, he's going to need much snuggling for three days (no more catching up on Flickr) and then be cranky and miserable for two days and then feel better! Oh boy!

I made it partway through April and was hoping to finish it off today. Not going to happen so you'll just have to be satisfied with half a month!

2 comments:

Homan House said...

Hnag in there! Chris has been really sick, and then I got the stomach flu last night, so we are just hoping that Megan doesn't get sick too! Our house is just crawling with all kinds of germies! Tell Dax to feel better soon, and I hope you are hanging in there too!

The Bouldins said...

Dax was actually much better the next day. No fever and just a raging appetite from having not eaten the day before! Woo-hoo for only a 24-hour bug!