most of the best stories are about them anyway
Ha! I bet he is - I know I sure would! :)
I am too since it's easier to see what's bothering him :) His only complaint seems to be that it is harder to see his big sister!
I think it's adorable that you have matching car seats.
I'm hoping it avoids the "I want the blue seat" "No I want the blue seat" "But it's my turn in the blue seat" "MOOOOOOOOOOM!!!" arguments. Do you think it'll work?Plus, on sale and a coupon, baby!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ha! I bet he is - I know I sure would! :)
I am too since it's easier to see what's bothering him :) His only complaint seems to be that it is harder to see his big sister!
I think it's adorable that you have matching car seats.
I'm hoping it avoids the
"I want the blue seat"
"No I want the blue seat"
"But it's my turn in the blue seat"
"MOOOOOOOOOOM!!!"
arguments. Do you think it'll work?
Plus, on sale and a coupon, baby!
Post a Comment