29 December 2008

Home Again

We've been gogogoGoGoGoGOGOGOGO! since Julia's birthday. We drove down to my parents' house in Mississippi on her birthday and stayed until the day after Christmas when we drove to McMinnville. If I can, I'll upload the 45 seconds of audio recording I took during that trip of Dax SCREAMING for the last hour of the drive. That'll be for all of you that keep asking us "Does he EVER make any noise?" The answer would be yes. But I don't have time to figure that out right now because the Bouldins have hit Knoxville and are going to come to our house today! All of Dave's siblings and siblings-in-law, our niece and Dave's parents are here in town for a couple of days. We're going to have some fun!! So, before that madness, I need to clean off my memory card on my camera so here you go ...
















0 comments: