06 April 2008

Photo Shoot

For fun last night after both kids had had baths and were dressed for bed, we took a few pictures (I messed with settings on some of them and you can click on any of them for a bigger version, but I'll warn you in advance that the bigger versions are BIG) ...

Yes, Dax is laying on Julia's baby doll's pillow.
I wonder how long before she tries to dress him up?

They both look very enthused, don't they?

Kisses!

Dave likes how Julia seems very unconcerned about Dax's crying.
She must be used to it by now, I guess!

Thoughtful Julia


Our Little Man

Our Girl
(I still find the length and thickness of her eyelashes amazing)

1 comments:

Laura Herring said...

Great photos! Your kids are so cute. I love the one of them sharing the green chair. I imagine there will be a lot more pictures of them in that chair together as they get bigger and Julia reads Dax books, etc. We need to get together soon and let the girls play (maybe next week?).