... and I wear size 12-18 month clothes.
... and I LOVE macaroni and cheese.
... and if I have too much food on my tray I find it overwhelming so I throw a few handfuls to Echo.
... and if I see my YoBaby! before I finish eating my other foods, you can forget about me eating anything else. All I want is my yogurt!
... and I still wake up with a stuffy nose even though I've started sleeping with the humidifier on.
... and I HATE for my arms to be held down.
... and I have a temper, especially when I am told not to do something I REALLY want to do.
... and I am learning to be "gentle" when I pet Echo, but I still try to grab her whiskers or her tongue or her ears.
... and I am fascinated by books (not reading, mainly chewing and tearing).
... and if I am awake, I like to be moving!
... and I have started making a fuss when I am laid down on my changing table.
... and I talk to myself all the time.
... and I still haven't taken my first step.
... and I get VERY upset if you use my cup to try to tempt me to take a step.
... and I can ROAR like a tiger!
... and I am slowly switching over from formula to whole milk.
... and I keep trying to eat Echo's dog food.
... and I still hate to see things stacked up.
... and I have started putting things INTO a bucket, not just flinging them out.
... and if you have a pile of books or toys or Cheerios, moving them from in front of me to behind me then turning around and doing it all again will keep me occupied for a long time.
... and if I want to be picked up, I raise my elbows up in the air rather than extending my arms.
... and I want to be picked up more and more often.
... and I still go to bed around 8 pm, but I spend about half an hour telling my lamb all about my day.
... and when I see my stuffed animals, I search for the tag first then hold it while I suck my thumb.
... and when I see people talking, I try to join in the conversation.
... and I tend to hold back and watch what is going on before becoming involved.
... and I love my showers with Daddy so much that if I hear the shower going and I'm not allowed in, I throw a fit!
... and my schedule for my day tends to go like this: wake up about 8 am, play, eat breakfast around 9 am, play, bottle around 10:30 am, nap until around 12:30 pm, play, lunch around 1:30 pm, play, bottle around 3:30 pm, nap until about 5 pm, Daddy home!, play, dinner around 6:30 pm, shower, bedtime routine starts at 8 pm.
Love,
Julia
Julia
0 comments:
Post a Comment