21 April 2007

I Am Four Months Old Today ...


... and my mom usually finds me crammed into the corner of my crib when she comes to wake me up in the morning even though my dad checks me before he goes to bed each night and makes sure I'm in the middle of my crib.
... and I am wearing a SIZE THREE diaper.
... and I drink about 23 ounces of formula a day.
... and I am down to two naps during the day unless I am cranky and need an extra nap in the evening.
... and if I don't get my naps, oh my heavens, cover your ears!
... and I am wearing size SIX MONTH clothes.
... and I still love my activity gym.
... and I still sleep between 10 and 12 hours a night.
... and I babble and laugh so much.
... and I get so excited on my changing table that I SCREAM! and then wiggle, wiggle, wiggle. Mama is finding it more and more challenging to change my diaper. This might be my first experience learning about "No!" very soon.
... and I am fascinated by my "Baby Einstein" videos.
... and I have found my thumb, but I still use a pacifier, too.
... and I suck both my left and right thumbs (although not at the same time).
... and my hair is starting to grow back. It is about as light a brown as it can be without being called blonde.
... and I smile so much. I get excited about nearly everything!
... and when I see a toy I want, I'm getting quite skilled at reaching out and grabbing it.
... and sometimes I can even get those toys I grab into my mouth on the first try.
... and at bottle time, when Mommy lays me on my back, I put my thumb in my mouth to show her how talented I am, but then I get mad because no matter how hard I suck on it, my thumb won't give me any formula.
... and I love to watch my Echo Dog.
... and I have started chewing on things.
... and I tell my daddy all about my day when he gets home from work.
... and my mommy had to buy special soap with no fragrances so I wouldn't scream at bathtime.
... and I'm much better at getting my thumb in my mouth when I'm laying down than when I'm sitting up.
... and at the doctor on Tuesday, I get more shots. :(

Love,
Julia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julia, you're so pretty!

Jennifer

The Bouldins said...

Why, thank you! My mom thinks I look just like her. :P