I know my mom was curious, so I'll assume other people are as well. :P
When Julia goes for her two-month checkup in February, she will receive three shots and one oral vaccine. For those keeping score:
Shot 1: Diptheria, Whooping Cough, Tetanus, Polio, Hepatitis B
Shot 2: H-Flu Meningitis
Shot 3: Pneumococcal
Oral: Rotavirus
Poor girl! She won't be in the best of moods that day.
2 comments:
fyi...Julia probably won't be in the best of moods the day of the shots, but the day after is even worse. She won't be able to move her legs very much and she will cry a lot and run a low fever. I hate when Mekenzie has to get her shots, but the baby tylenol helps a lot. She just had her second round Jan. 8th and I think she will be due again for another round in a few months. =( I LOVE looking at your blog. Julia is a beautiful baby. We need to get together soon.
Thanks, Laura. That's really good to know. I guess I should have scheduled the shots appointment on a Friday so Dave would have to be around to help deal with the fallout!
We do need to get together soon. Mekenzie is getting SO big. I can't believe we haven't had a chance to meet her yet! I added our e-mail address to our profile page. Send me an e-mail with your phone number and we'll make plans!
Post a Comment