


And because it's just too funny, I post this--the ugliest baby picture of me (or anyone, really) that I've ever seen. I look like a shrunken version of a 70's lounge lizard. And since I include that embarrassing image, I had to include at least one less than flattering picture of my daughter. After all, that's what moms do, right?

4 comments:
I was wondering how long it would take for my wife to post a nude picture of herself on this blog...
...and now I know.
It's a stunt double.
I was clicking here to say what cute pictures! But now, reading the comments, I am a bit disturbed!!! :) (not really believing the stunt double part)But I guess I posted a nude photo of my poor child on her blog!
Anyway, she is adorable! Congratulations again!
Why thank you! Our number one goal here at our blog is to disturb people. We're so glad to hear we're accomplishing that! Gives us the motivation to continue. :P
And thank you for complimenting our baby girl. We certainly think she's a gift and are enjoying watching her grow.
Post a Comment