04 January 2007

I Am Two Weeks Old Today ...

... and yesterday my belly button stump fell off.
... and I make all kinds of squeaks, grunts and groans when I sleep.
... and I fall asleep really fast when my Daddy holds my arms up by my head.
... and I'm drinking more and more formula every day.
... and my skin is really peeling, especially on my hands and feet.
... and Mama (unscientifically) weighed me and I'm now 8 lbs. 8 oz.!!!!
... and as a result I have the cutest double chin.
... and I can now wear my footie pajamas.
... and the footie pjs make me look much older (which my Mama doesn't like!).
... and my Daddy is still the expert at burping me.
... and I prefer to sleep on my side.
... and I still sleep in Mom and Dad's room at night, but during the day I sleep in my crib.
... and when I hear my Mama or Daddy, I look for them.
... and today was my original due date.

Love,
Julia

0 comments: