Purchased yesterday on the weekly Kroger trip:
three pounds strawberries
four bananas
two pounds baby carrots
one package celery hearts
one head Romaine lettuce
four bananas
five Fuji apples
one white onion
three green bell peppers
one pineapple, peeled and cored
two pounds green grapes
two pounds red potatoes
three cucumbers
four ears yellow sweet corn
one pint grape tomatoes
This is my favorite time of year in the produce section.
5 comments:
You guys will be sprouting things out of your ears by the time you get done eating all that :)
I'm confused. How many bananas did your get?
Jamie ... After eating all that I certainly felt a little like a ... there's not a good way to end that sentence is there? Fill in either fruit or vegetable and I'll just get a wise ass comment back, won't I?
Christopher ... smart ass.
I like that Chris makes fun of you and also makes a typo/grammatical error in his response :) It kind of negates it!
HA! I didn't even have to "moderate" his comment to make it funny because it's wrong!
Post a Comment