06 February 2006
Be vewy quiet! I'm hunting wabbits!
Echo must have really put a scare into that bunny. It hasn't shown itself around here in a week! At least, I haven't seen it. Neither has Echo since all of her outraged barking seems to be directed towards vehicles that dare to drive down the street past our house, people that walk into her line of sight, or dogs and squirrels that do the same. Given the amount of time she invests in peering out the window each day, I can't imagine she'd miss it. I've checked when she barks, but never seen a rabbit. Of course, she may have forgotten all about it. Or knocked it out of her head since about every fourth time she heads over to the window to look out, she misjudges and smacks head-first into the wall underneath. I guess she just doesn't think to jump in time?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment