There is a rabbit that enjoys sitting in our front yard snacking on the patch of clover near the driveway. Having an intruder blatantly eating HER yard drives Echo nuts. She barks and growls at it each time she sees it. When we noticed the rabbit, we would occasionally let her out to chase it out of the yard, hoping it would learn and not come back. (It also poos little round rabbit poo all over our yard which Echo then eats. Blech.) Echo had never chased it beyond the boundaries of our yard, but yesterday I guess she had had enough of the rabbit's torment. She chose to teach it a lesson. She took off after that rabbit and before I could whistle her back, she had chased it around the back of a house across the street! From now on, I guess she'll just have to try to scare it from her perch at the window sill.

0 comments:
Post a Comment