... seen such a look of fear and panic on someone's face as I did on the seventeen-year-old bag boy at Kroger when Julia ran up to him, gave him a big hug around his knees and said, "Happy Father's Day!!!"
I have no idea where she got that from, but I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. Which made it hard to explain to him that "She's just three. I don't know why she said it," and otherwise convince him that it was just her current way of greeting people, not a way of surprising him with some Big News.
5 comments:
Okay, I laughed until I had tears running down my face and Joshua is talking about training the kids to do this as an April Fool's gag. Good stuff, there friend!
okay - that's hysterical! You should send that story in to those articles you read about "the crazy things that kids say". Don't know where to actually send it in, but you should definitely send it! :)
Funny kid you have there!
best.story.ever.
Seriously, between that and the crossed legs at the dentist, your daughter is making me laugh out loud!
thanks :)
Between the two kiddos I don't stop laughing for very long!
Post a Comment