... and I'm trying to walk SO HARD, sometimes I even take a few steps without any prompting, just because I want to!
... and I'm still taking a bottle, but just until the formula runs out!
... and I'm down to one bottle a day (bedtime)
... and I'll eat just about anything.
... and my favorites are bananas and goldfish.
... and my other favorite is dog food.
... and I babble to myself quite a bit.
... and I am always trying to climb up things.
... and I take a really long afternoon nap, but that's it for naps for me.
... and I'm getting my first haircut today.
... and if I hear my sister coming, I turn and crawl away as fast as I can until I make sure she's not coming after me.
... and I have a Super Clingy Grip that helps me hang on to things that my sister is trying to take away from me.
... and I've learned that a really loud whine gets some attention from a grown up.
... and I love to drink fruit smoothies.
... and sometimes at night I cry out, but I'm not really awake.
... and I try to copy the sounds that I hear people say.
... and I could care less about watching TV.
... and I love to dance to music.
... and after my nap, I often sit in my crib and play with my toys; my Mama thinks it's because I'm enjoying some alone time without having a big sister constantly trying to snatch things away from me.
... and I love looking through the window to see what's happening outside.
... and I take Singulair every day so which helps with me breathe without wheezing.
... and now I don't have to have breathing treatments.
... and I go to bed at 8 pm and wake up between 7:00 am and 8:00 am.
... and I am constantly curling my tongue up to touch the roof of my mouth.


Love,
Dax
Dax
3 comments:
Happy First Birthday, Dax! It's hard to believe you are so big. Your present will be on the way soon... ;-)
We love you!
Have I ever mentioned how much I love these posts? I wish I had had the imagination to write down the milestone months and accomplishments like this. Looking back on it, I know you have to love these precious little lists!
I totally stole the idea from another Mommy blog :) And in exchange, my children have no baby books :P
Post a Comment