Julia's Nanna and Pappa got her a Kitchen Helper for her birthday this year. Julia loves to watch and help me cook, but I had a hard time finding something tall enough for her to stand on that fit right up next to the counter and didn't slide out from under her if she leaned too far forward. This little stand is great! We've used it many times as Julia helps me to wash veggies in the sink and measure out ingredients for our bread. Plus, the platform adjusts to four different levels so if we ever have a kitchen with counter tops the right height for Dave, I'll be able to use it, too! :)
It folds up for storage, but doesn't quite fit into the spot I had pictured it in. I still wish it was a little bigger, though. It's a tight fit if you have two kids wanting to stand at the sink and eat satsumas ... as you can see.
[Notice two things: 1) Julia fastidiously pulling every last tiny string off her segments and then just sucking the juice out of each piece before tossing the rest in the sink AND 2) Dax is double-fisting it and has, in one hand, an entire satsuma that he managed to grab half-peeled and has been eating his way down through the middle.]
0 comments:
Post a Comment