... and I love to eat: black beans, baked beans, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, provolone cheese, peas, carrots, broccoli, green beans, apples, bananas, pears, chicken, crackers, Goldfish, whatever I can get into my mouth (including crayons, paper and leaves).
... and I hate going down for naps.
... and when Mama sets me down, I grab her leg super quick so she can't get away.
... and I can stand for a few seconds on my own.
... and I love to put things in a cup and take them out.
... and I enjoy chewing on things.
... and I have 7 teeth now.
... and I get funny little bumps on my tummy when I get too hot.
... and I like to push my big trucks around the room.
... and I am now tall enough to fall into the bathtub.
... and I babble a lot ("mamamamamamamama", "babababababababa", etc.)
... and I still drink around 32 ounces of formula a day.
... and I eat three meals a day.
... and when I'm sleepy I rub my eye with my fist.
... and I like to toss things out of my crib.
[picture placeholder]
Love,
Dax
Dax
0 comments:
Post a Comment