The kids and I went to Hattiesburg, MS this past week to visit my parents and grandparents. We had such a great time.
And opening of screen doors,then thump, thump, thump running around the porch
to open a different screen door.

Grandma and Grandpa Steele have a satsuma tree in their yard. We picked about a bushel and a half of satsumas and left about half a bushel on the tree!
Here are Julia and Grandma picking satsumas to go with our lunch.





I'm not sure why Julia chose to go over the bowl rather than around it. She's almost two. That's the best explanation I can come up with right now.
She would pick it up and set it down right in front of something and then try to squeeze in front to get into the chair.
You can see that the great-grandparents can't take their eyes off these babies even to look at the camera!






































1 comments:
They are both SO cute! I love the picture of Dax pulling up--what a big guy.
Post a Comment