13 October 2008

Saturday

This past Saturday, our cousin Kristin came to visit! Both kids were a little sick and Julia was definitely a LOT grumpy, but we still had fun!

St. Joseph's School was having their annual Fall Festival. (I may have mentioned the yummy BBQ on the blog before!) So we headed there for good food and some outdoor play.

The only picture of Kristin I took.

Julia climbed on the fire truck.


Hopefully she didn't break anything.

She sat in the truck.

And tried to drive it.

And then caught a ride out to the car.


Once we got home, we put the kids to bed and Dave stayed home so Kristin and I could go hang out at Market Square. He probably regretted that decision when I came home talking about the great furniture I'd found :)

We had a great time and loved getting to see Kristin!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julia looks so cute crawling all over the fire truck. Glad that you had so much fun with Kristin. I'm so jealous!!