06 October 2008

BWAH!

As we were leaving the nursery after church yesterday, we were looking at some of the artwork lining the walls. One group of pictures was done by kids that filled in the blank for the writing prompt "My family likes to ... " and then drew a picture.

My family likes to play in the sand.

My family likes to eat ice cream.

My family likes to walk the dog.

The guy in front of us saw one of the pictures and started laughing. He called his wife over and said, "I want you to see what your daughter wrote ... The kids could say anything they wanted ... "

My family likes to clean up.

I started laughing so hard I nearly snorted and told the lady, "I'm so glad I'm not the only one!"

1 comments:

Jana Griffin said...

Wow, I just wish I cleaned up enough to make my kids say that. Someday...someday I will become a good housekeeper (or maybe I'll just hire one). LOL