I didn't know he was this tired when we went out to play. I probably would have just put him in his crib so he could sleep without his big sister poking at him and yelling around him.
Our house sits at the top of a rather steep hill. So we just walk back and forth on the street in front of our house. The shade provided by the trees across the street determines how far we get to go.
Testing Boundaries She's not supposed to go past the driveway ... so she goes Right To The Edge ... turns around to look at Mommy ...
Awake
Wagon Pulling
Working HardI think those play clothes need to be passed down to Dax.
PULL!(And new pictures are up on Flickr)




2 comments:
How fun! Glad you all are enjoying the weather, it is lovely here as well. I can't keep the kids inside...which means they sleep SO well!!!
They are SO cute! I love the one of him with his eyes open in the wagon. Soooo sweet!
Post a Comment