07 September 2008

I Am Six Months Old Today ...

... and I have TWO TEETH!
... and I am trying so hard to crawl.
... and two of my main motivators are 1) trying to catch up to my big sister and 2) trying to get my hands on Echo's tail!
... and I don't really like my rice cereal.
... and I wake up around 6:30 am.
... and I wake up a little noisy.
... and if you want me to stay up past 8 pm, you better be prepared for a cranky baby!
... and I eat 4-5 times a day, 6-8 ounce bottles each.
... and I enjoy my bath.
... and I LOVE my rocking chair!
... and my favorite toys are the ones I can squish up and shove into my mouth.
... and when my big sister thinks something's funny, so do I.
... and when my big sister cries, so do I.
... and I've been chewing on my tongue a lot. Mom loves this one :)
... and I'm wearing size 6-9 month clothing.
... and I'm still not very good at rolling towards my right.
... and the vacuum cleaner makes me cry.
... and I don't want to hang out on my back, I nearly always prefer my tummy (unless I'm in my ROCKING CHAIR!)
... and I can sit upright for about 30 seconds if someone makes sure my legs are in the right spot and I don't try to reach for anything.
... and the only toys my sister identifies as mine are my stuffed monkey rattle and my stuffed Peep. (She still steals these from me whenever she sees that I have them, but she does hold them up and say, "Dat!")
... and I do NOT like it when I have a dirty diaper.
... and my toes are still very expressive.
... and I'm demanding more face time with Mommy and Daddy.
... and I get fussy if I'm left alone.
... and I don't like to nap!
... and when you first lay me down, I kick my legs and wave my arms all around!




Love,
Dax

0 comments: