... and I eat about 26 ounces of Similac Sensitive a day.
... and I moved up to the rapid flow nipple on my bottles, but Mom and Dad have to add a bit of rice cereal to thicken the formula up so I don't choke.
... and thanks to Dr. Jims (Dr. James Seals) my tongue is now free and clear and flapping around like it should.
... and I love to watch my sister play.
... and I still get a kick out of Striped Curtains and Ceiling Fan.
... and I sleep around 9-10 hours at night.
... and I keep gnawing on the knuckle of my pointer fingers, but I haven't found my thumb.
... and my mom didn't mention that at my last doctor appointment, I was on the exam table and ROLLED OVER (from my tummy to my back) for the first time!
... and my hair, it be growin'
... and I talk ALL the time.
... and right before I fall asleep sometimes I scream and thrash frantically for about 30 seconds and then go completely limp. It freaks my parents out a little bit.
... and I wiggle a lot.
... and I love to watch the mobile above my bed.
... and I nap about every two hours.
... and I don't like to get hot and sweaty (it makes me very fussy).
... and I still am not a fan of my car seat, but if I have to be in it, the car had better keep moving or I start to cry.
... and I went to the beach for the first time.
... and I met some family I hadn't met before.
... and I took my first out of state trip.
... and I now sleep in my crib at night in the same room as my sister.

Love,
Dax
Dax
0 comments:
Post a Comment