09 June 2008

Don't Ask Us ...

... because it's not our news! But since everyone who matters reads our blog, my brother and his wife wanted us to post and direct everyone to their blog: doctormister.wordpress.com ...

where they'll tell you all about OUR NEW NEPHEW! That's right. In September, Julia and Dax will have a new cousin and David and I will have our first nephew! We can't wait. I hope we didn't spoil the surprise for anyone. (A side note: This was originally written two months ago when my brother told me he was starting their blog that weekend and asked me to post something once he had the first entry up. I decided not to rewrite it, but just to add this explanatory note because I thought it was funnier that way.)

So, now that we've gone to all the trouble of not only inspiring Dave and Jenny to create a blog, but we've also posted about it, go check it out. Rumor has it that you'll see pics of the new little guy if you do.

0 comments: