07 April 2008

I Am One Month Old Today ...

... and I drink about 24 ounces of Similac a day.
... and I had issues with the powdered formula so I'm on the concentrated liquid for a couple of months until my tummy matures a bit.
... and Mom and Dad add Mylicon to all my bottles to help with my gas problems.
... AND they had to switch to a new kind of bottle (Playtex Drop-Ins) with a slower flow nipple (I still choke myself up sometimes by forgetting to swallow) and liners to help me have less gas!
... and I have a port wine birthmark on the ring finger of my right hand. (Mama has one on the back of her left hand.)
... and my eyebrows are still pale blond.
... and I have outgrown most Newborn sized clothes and am wearing 0-3 months now.
... and I am so alert during the day.
... and I love to watch my big sister.
... and my eyes are still a little goopy.
... and my newborn hair is falling out.
... and I eat pretty much every three hours.
... and my face has filled out so that my dimples appear more often.
... and I smile so much, even when I'm asleep!
... and I've still got a real issue with the baby acne (especially on my chin), but Mama washes my face every day in the hopes of helping it clear up.
... and I love to be held.
... and if I'm not on my tummy, I'm not sleeping!
... and yesterday Daddy and Uncle Christopher put together my crib so I have a real bed when I decide to use it!



Love,
Dax

0 comments: