... and my hair is very blond and just a little wavy.
... and I am eating over 20 ounces of Similac a day!
... and I burp like a champion.
... and I still have my belly button stump.
... and I'm getting more accustomed to my diaper changes.
... and I wake up 3-4 times a night for food.
... and I went out to eat for the first time today (to Cancun).
... and I spend most of my day asleep.
... and I like to look at the striped curtains.
... and my eyes are just a little lighter blue than when I was born.
... and my big sister loves to give me kisses (and try to poke my eyes, but Mama and Daddy are protecting me!)
... and I love to snuggle.
... and I do just fine without my swaddle as long as I'm not already worked up.
... and I keep peeing and pooping just as I get a clean diaper underneath me.
... and so far I have peed on Mom and Dad's bed, the couch and a pillow.
... and my doctor said I was "just perfect!" (Mommy and Daddy agree)

Love,
Dax
Dax
3 comments:
Oh, being out of town and out of touch left me out of the loop! Welcome here, Dax! Happy one week, Beautiful Boy!
Thank you! We're just as proud as can be of Our Little Man!!
Can't wait to meet the little guy, but I am not changing diapers. hehehe. Let me know when you are ready for visitors and we will visit. We are free this week and next. Mekenzie wants to play with her buddy Julia very soon!
Post a Comment