07 November 2007

Home Again

Julia and I arrived back safe and sound last night. We made a detour to the IKEA in Atlanta to pick up some furniture Dave and I have been wanting which meant that Julia spent 14 hours en route home yesterday. She was a real trooper and did well during the visit, too. I'll have the pictures up on Flickr soon, but in the meantime of course I have a few to whet your appetite.

(And Dave did fine without his girls. Christopher and Jamie came over on Friday night to cook him dinner and then Christopher came back Sunday to help him rearrange the computer room. Everything looks great!)

Julia loved playing with the pine needles on the golf course.

She doesn't like her feet touching the grass when she crawls so she holds them up in the air.

Climbing stairs for the first time. Several days later, she refused to go up even one step. No idea why.

Talking with Grandpa Steele. Happy 80th BIrthday, Grandpa!

Group shot

3 comments:

Laura Herring said...

Yeah!!! You're back! Glad you had a good time with your family, but we missed you over here. =) Give me a call, maybe we can get together next week?

Aubrey said...

I am loving the feet in the air...that makes me laugh every time I look at it. How ya feeling??

The Bouldins said...

We giggled at her quite a bit, too. :)

I'm feeling great. Thanks for asking. My left hip is giving me a nice dashing limp, but otherwise things are going well!