After lunch, Julia and I headed over to Gresham Middle to help Carole set up the book fair. Everyone thought Julia was precious (of course). We didn't get home until 4:00 pm! Poor Julia was zonked. She had hardly slept all day. We had a hard time waking her up for her bedtime bottle! :)
02 March 2007
Julia Meets Mekenzie
We met up with Laura and Mekenzie at Michael Brady yesterday for lunch. Laura used to work at MBI on Dave's team and her daughter, Mekenzie, is four months older than Julia. I've been trying to make sure we go eat with Dave once a week and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to do that and show off the babies! We had a good time, even though Mekenzie was a little freaked out by Dave. Whenever he held her, she started crying. It was pretty funny. Mekenzie was captivated by Julia and wanted to touch her. Very cute. I can't wait until the weather warms up and Laura, Mekenzie, Julia and I can have some fun times at the Knoxville Zoo! (I didn't bring my camera because it was raining so hard and I don't have a case yet. So I stole this picture off the Herring's blog!)
After lunch, Julia and I headed over to Gresham Middle to help Carole set up the book fair. Everyone thought Julia was precious (of course). We didn't get home until 4:00 pm! Poor Julia was zonked. She had hardly slept all day. We had a hard time waking her up for her bedtime bottle! :)
After lunch, Julia and I headed over to Gresham Middle to help Carole set up the book fair. Everyone thought Julia was precious (of course). We didn't get home until 4:00 pm! Poor Julia was zonked. She had hardly slept all day. We had a hard time waking her up for her bedtime bottle! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment