(They also took us out to eat at Puleo's Grille. The food was fantastic! I loved the roasted red pepper topped with melted fresh mozzarella on the "Italian Sampler" appetizer. I'm going to try to make that at home! Thanks, Nannie and Pa!)
12 February 2007
Visitors
Nannie and Pa came by on Sunday to meet Julia. They thought she was incredibly beautiful, amazingly strong, remarkably brilliant and exceptionally well-behaved! We agreed. Unfortunately, Julia missed them so much after they left she turned into a cranky-puss. I guess this just means we'll need to go visit McMinnville soon!
(They also took us out to eat at Puleo's Grille. The food was fantastic! I loved the roasted red pepper topped with melted fresh mozzarella on the "Italian Sampler" appetizer. I'm going to try to make that at home! Thanks, Nannie and Pa!)
(They also took us out to eat at Puleo's Grille. The food was fantastic! I loved the roasted red pepper topped with melted fresh mozzarella on the "Italian Sampler" appetizer. I'm going to try to make that at home! Thanks, Nannie and Pa!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment