We're actually making progress in our search for The Peanut's name. We've made it through the R's in our 100,000+ baby names book, and I've talked Dave out of naming her Day Vidleigh Bouldin.
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
It took me a minute, and then I about fell out of my chair laughing. That is an AWESOME name.
Have we ever told you about our friend Aaron, who always said he wanted to have twin boys and name them Vladimir Storm and Dante Inferno (or something like that?) - you can have one of those names, as his fiancee put a quick stop to that idea :)
2 comments:
It took me a minute, and then I about fell out of my chair laughing. That is an AWESOME name.
Have we ever told you about our friend Aaron, who always said he wanted to have twin boys and name them Vladimir Storm and Dante Inferno (or something like that?) - you can have one of those names, as his fiancee put a quick stop to that idea :)
Too bad we're looking for girl names. :)
Post a Comment