02 August 2006

Thank you, Mary Sunshine

When I told most of our neighbors we were expecting a baby, they responded with positive, "We're so happy for you" type comments. Ms. Ruth from across the street asked "When is it due?" When I told her January 4th, she said, "Oh. A winter baby. That's not good. You'll have all that snow to deal with."

Uh, yeah. We'll get right on it and see what we can do to fix that situation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's not like the baby will have to live IN the snow, either. You'll have a bed and stuff for it. Unless it's bad. Then out in the cold it goes! :)

The Bouldins said...

That's kind of what I was thinking. That and at least during the first three months the kid is here Dave won't be spending his weekends doing yardwork like he does in Spring and Summer.